If you have any questions feel free to contact us
Customers located in the US and Canada and from these international locations can order in any of the following ways:
By phone: (978)567-8868
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 2L inc. – Toolmeasure.com, 4 Kane Industrial Drive, Hudson, MA 01749
All orders ship out of our facility in Hudson, Massachusetts USA.
If you are located outside the US and Canada, or these countries please contact us for your requirements.
All information received is held in the strictest of confidence, and our web site is secure. Contact us via phone or email regarding any questions.
Information Quality Guidelines & Notice:
2L inc. – Toolmeasure makes every effort to ensure that the information in this website is accurate. Inadvertent errors of content/links/pricing may occur. If an error is found, 2L inc. – Toolmeasure will modify our information as quickly as possible. 2L inc. – Toolmeasure is not responsible for any errors represented or any action taken by our customers based on the information presented.
2L inc. – Toolmeasure accepts payment via personal/business checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and EFT bank wire transfers (additional fees for wire transfers may apply). Bank wire transfer is the accepted method of payment for all orders outside of the US and Canada. For all orders shipping outside the United States, the customer is responsible for any customs, duties, VAT fees, or any additional fees required by the destination country.
2L inc. -Toolmeasure warrants that all products are free from defects in materials and craftsmanship, and will conform to the specifications listed. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair of products found to be non-conforming.
Lost Shipments must be reported:
For Domestic Shipments within 10 days of shipment notification.
If you receive an order that is damaged in transit, you must contact the delivering carrier and then notify us so we can file a claim. Save all cartons and packaging material until inspection of damage is made by carrier.
The 2L inc. – Toolmeasure Microscope is non-returnable / non-refundable. Please contact us for questions regarding this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Services
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and any other messages, between you and a representative of 2L inc.
- Through any third-party application by which you access the Services
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy from time to time for updates.
Information we collect:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services, and your usage details.
- About your device, including your IP address, operating system, manufacturer and model, and browser type and version.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including our business partners and affiliates.
Information you provide to us:
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or otherwise interacting with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
- Details of transactions facilitated by the Services.
Use of your information:
The information we collect helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about user preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to individual interests.
- Improve the performance of the Services.
- Recognize you when you return to the Services.
- Carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and 2L inc., including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about any changes to the Services or any products we offer through them.
- Take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your information:
- We may disclose anonymized, aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this policy:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 2L inc. – Toolmeasure.com, our customers, or any other individual or entity.
Policy towards minors:
Our Services are commercial in nature and are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and no one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Your state privacy rights:
Certain states permit users of our Services that are residents of those states to request certain information regarding our storage and use of those users’ personal information. If you would like more details on our storage and use of your personal information; if you would like to confirm and/or correct your personal information submitted to use via our services; or if you have another inquiry regarding your personal information, please send a detailed request to us.
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:30 pm
We are often here later so give us a call!
Address (Corp & Mfg):
2L inc. – Toolmeasure.com
4 Kane Industrial Drive
Hudson, MA 01749 USA